RSS Feed
This is a mood message, you can edit this message by editing file message.php, or you can also add here some advertisement.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

THE TIME BLAK EYED PEAS


1-The theme of this song is a party on in a night club where the black eyed peas are dancing with everybody … with crazy girls dancing and losing their control.

-VOCABULARY:

-Swear

-owe

-shots

-roof

-burnin

-swagger

-jet setter

-jet lagger

-cause

-mack

2 -

a)- My favorite cell phone is the iphone 4 and the blackberry because they are so technologically, so beautiful and the most important thing is that they´ve many interesting applications similarity to a computer.

b)- I thing that my life without a cell phone can to be normally because I am not an addict of the mobile phones but in my social life maybe change to be update with all that has happened

c)- I can live without a cell phone more than a month because there are so many things with which I can to enjoy and there for a cell phone isn´t must

0 comments:

Post a Comment