RSS Feed
This is a mood message, you can edit this message by editing file message.php, or you can also add here some advertisement.

Friday, February 11, 2011

homework luis david castillo gil

WORDS
-LIPSTICK
-BRAINS
-SWEET
-DREAM
-COLLIDED
-WAY
-AINT
-FAIR
-GLAD
-TRACK
-GANGSTER
-GAVE
-DENY
-BEAT
-UNTRIMMED
-RUG
-THUG
-MYSELF
-NEED
-DRUG

I UNDERTOOD
KNEW I WOLDNT FORGET YOU LET YO BLOW MY MIND YOUR SWEET MON BEAM I HAVE DECIDEDONE OF MY KIND , YOU GAVE MY LIFE LOVE CONNETION WE CANT DENY SO MY HEART IS TO BE I BELIE VENY HEY SOUL SISTER RADIO STEREO THE WAY YOU CAN CUT A ROG I WANT THE WORLD TO BE WITH HEY HEY HEY HEY DO TONIGHT JUST IN TIME , I SO GAD YOU HAVE A ONE TACK MIND LE ME YA GAVE MY LIFEDIRECTION

a)what is the favorite mobile telephone ? explain why
a=/my favorite mobile telephone is a blackberry because for my is very beatiful , fun and interesting
b)How do you imagine your life without a cell phone? how it might change your life?
a=/my life without a cell phone be normal the cell phone no is my life,my life would not change at all would follow normal
c)How long can you live without a cell phone? explain why?
a=/I can live my life without cell phone because is not as important

0 comments:

Post a Comment