RSS Feed
This is a mood message, you can edit this message by editing file message.php, or you can also add here some advertisement.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

SOLUTION OF THE WORK

hey soul sister - TRAIN
vocabulary
soul
moonbeam
collided
deny
rug

my opinion about the video
the song treats on a person that he speaks on his sister of the soul and emphasizes his values specifying that wants it since And this one very proud of her because of it expresses his feelings feelings towards his sister in a song.

2. A.My favorite mobile telephone are the blackberry and the iphone because this mobiles are a smartphones and its very interesting work in this cellphones.
B.My life without cellular serious very difficult because one gets used to having the cellular one with which serious difficult demasado at the time communicates for my, my exchange life much because I use very much the cellular one for several things
c.More or less one week or two because I without cellular am not at all since I to myself communicate this one with with my aigas and in addition in this one I guard a lot of information

0 comments:

Post a Comment