RSS Feed
This is a mood message, you can edit this message by editing file message.php, or you can also add here some advertisement.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

1.video for lord marrougar "valentin"
1.1
my new vocabulary are :
.spark=chispa
.rainbow=arcoiris
.brighter=mas brillante
.worth=valer
.shoot=golpe
.deep=profundo
.burried=clavarse una espina
1.2
for me the meaning of firework is similar to open new space for you, some space where you fell the freedom,where anything disturb you, a space where be your self, where you can express some and any people measing you for this.Katty perry say that is be free and about not letting your flaws stop you from having a great life.

2.
a.)my favorite cell phone is the iphone becouse is a big brand and their manufacturer is really good. apple whith the iphone has distinguished for their library "itunes" becouse you can have new applications that are important and are more technologic.
b.)i imagine that dont will produce a big change becouse i dotn use so much my cell phone;is important yes becouse with this i can comunicate with my friends and when i have a emergency i can say this to my family, but i can live without cellphone? yes i can.well before the people dont had telephone and dont died now i think that is equal and we can live without this, may be will be more difficult communicate this is the change.
c.)the rest of my life because for me the cell phone dont is some important.

0 comments:

Post a Comment