RSS Feed
This is a mood message, you can edit this message by editing file message.php, or you can also add here some advertisement.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

a) my favorite cellphone is blackberry because is a smart telephone and you can make call and email and send messages this help you for easy work live and social this cell phone have different mobiles for example bold, bold 9700 ,curve 3G , pear ,torch this mobiles have software it help you for use of max you cellphone and you can down different programs


b) my life change in different aspects the first aspect is personal because i need talk with my dad about my school and i can say dad please you go for me a pool seconds aspect is social i need talk with my friends about party and sports


c) short time because the cellphones is one implement for my life i can use chat and talk face with face but the cellphone is more necessary but y can accustom live without cellphone but i need 2 week for forget a cell

DAVID MANZUR GOMEZ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment