RSS Feed
This is a mood message, you can edit this message by editing file message.php, or you can also add here some advertisement.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

First exercise

1. Video
•New vocabulary
.Beam
.Lobe
.Collided
.Glad
.Deny
.Untrimmed

•About the video- Hey, soul sister.
The singer is singing to a woman that he loves and he can't forget.
He says that in the moment that they found he knew that she was perfect for him and she gave direction to his life.

She is the drug necessary for him, all that he dreams.

For me the video shows like the love can change your life, makes you a better person.

2)2) a)I don't like the cell phones because for my isn't necessary. But maybe I would say that the best mobile telephone is the Black Berry. ¿Why? because it has so much technology and it is just a cell phone.
But it had been invented only for call the people, so for me any cell phone is good.

b) My life with or without a cell phone don't change, for me a cell phone isn't important but I use cell phone because if something happens I call somebody.

c) I believe that I will use a cell phone when I'll be in the university or in the work because I'm no adicted to call the other people. I don't need a cell phone right now, because I'm good like I am. When I see it is necessary a cell phone, I use a mobile telephone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment