RSS Feed
This is a mood message, you can edit this message by editing file message.php, or you can also add here some advertisement.

Friday, February 11, 2011

1. " the time" black eyed peas

new vocabulary: swear, owe, pound, roof, chiks, maggots, ain-t, freaky

"the time" its about of that tha people think that have all the time of your life, they can enjoy all , can lose the control, wanna tke some shots and enjoy the moment.

in the video there are a mirrors and they wanna explain that all tha people commit mistakes and They want to look the one who is the baddest.

2.

A: My favorite mobile telephone it’s the iphone because is a cell phone very full, have much capacity for save things very heavy, its funny, have internet and much more things.

B: My life without cell phone been so boring because I would haven’t communication with my people over time, I would haven’t with free time to entertain.

C: I can live without cell phone for one month because its very important for my family for communicate with they.

0 comments:

Post a Comment